I wish everyone would stop blaming me for their own goddamn ringworm.
So last year I picked up a somewhat minor case of ringworm from my Precious Angel Kitty Princess (I'm actively trying to get them to change her name from Smokey) at the barn where I work. To be honest, she could have feline aids and crabs for all I care and I'd still scoop her up for a little love every time I saw her. She's just so fucking cuddly.
Anyway, it was right on my neck and to keep it from spreading I covered it with a giant rectangular bandage. It wasn't subtle and I told everyone anyway, because it was pretty fucking funny (I thought).
I am home this summer with my family (months and months after curing my ringworm) and my sister comes over for dinner.
Amy: I have this weird bug bite on my face.
Me: Looks like ringworm to me.
Amy: Shut up.
A few weeks pass:
Me: How's the ringworm?
Amy: Shut Up.
Two months later:
Amy: So that ringworm is on my leg now.
Me: Hahahaha, you still have ringworm. (Oddly enough it's even funnier when somebody else has it)
Amy: I blame you. You brought it home.
Me: Shut up!
Discrimination!


1 comment:
i think its on my arm now too.
Post a Comment