Ask me about the bunny plan next
Recently I was walking past Pet Central Station (my most hated pet store ever) and stopped to look at the kitties in the window.
Me: "You know what, Chris (who I was with, even though I didn't mention it earlier), I've been thinking about getting another cat. I don't want to get just any cat, though, I really want to get some old lady cat who doesn't really like people or other cats. Then Ransom, who is always desperate for attention especially from other animals, will always be pestering her and she will smack him around a bit and put him in his place and be forever exasperated at his youth. I imagine it will be kind of like a sitcom in my living room starring cats."
Chris: "..."
Me: "But, that's not really a good reason to get another cat, ...I guess."
Chris: "No."
Sigh.


No comments:
Post a Comment