I hate facebook applications.
For some reason, as Chris has alerted me as well as a handful of emails (is it really worth the five minute loading time it has been taking recently to find out from an email that Internet is running slow? Is it really worth doing it three times?) Mediacom has been running slow the past couple days. No big deal, I'm a big girl, I can sit quietly and wait while Internet loads up old school style. I can even remember the noises it use to make and can do them quietly to myself while I wait.
So I got one of those facebook evites to a thing this Friday night and I go in to confirm that yes, I will be bringing my jazz hands to the Legion for karaoke-party-bar night-global event. I click attending. I wait for Internet to stick my little picture in the attending section. And I wait... And all the while there's this little request thing to take a quizzie that will tellme what breed of horse I am.
Normally I can resist that shit. Easily. I'm sitting here waiting for a page to load, however, and growing slightly bored. I start to wonder, what horse breed am I? I know a lot about horses. Maybe this quizzie isn't so bad. I should do it. I'm gonna do it.
...As soon as this page loads.
So the page loads and I'm ready for my horse breed quiz. It asks me how I would react if someone riding me (heh heh... I am clearly not mature enough for this quizzie) was giving me confusing signals, what do I do if someone startles me in a corn maze, and how do I handle a tense situation at work (interestingly enough make things worse for everybody wasn't an option).
I finish the hard hitting five questions, say 'no' to the 'send this quiz to your friends option' (you assholes can thank me later), and get this as a result:
WTF Facebook?
Really, W T F.


No comments:
Post a Comment