Thursday, August 7, 2008

I think we all saw this coming...

Well it finally happened.

I am officially a bad mother.

Kitty was arrested this afternoon for wandering and has to spend the night at in jail.


That's not the bad mother part.



I am going to Chicago tomorrow and have to leave before the pound opens.

I have to ask my neighbor (the guy who turned him in in the first place) to take Kitty's proof of shots, new address, and $25 in legal fees to spring him.

But, I'm not coming home until Sunday and haven't made a spare key yet.


So, after neighbor springs Kitty from the joint, Kitty is going to have to figure out a way to shimmy up the side of the building, onto the hot tin room, through the slightly unhooked screen and in through the open window, where he will find a pile of food and a stern note telling him how disappointed (but not mad) I am with him.


And that I love him and will see him soon.

I do what I want.




Where's my Super Nanny?

No comments: