Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Narcissism <3s consumerism

Exhausted my Googling my own name (yet not ready to let go of such an easy and wonderfully self-absorbed form of entertainment), I decided it was time to branch out.

Tonight I Amazon searched my own name.

And...


The Tokidoki Carina Cactus Cat



Carina fly fishing reels (complete with hovering Carina logo)


Carina the vacuum cleaner




Carina the oil rubbed brass finished single sconce

Carina the nebula poster
Carina the tropical cyclone poster
Carina the tropical bay resort poster







Carina the multiple DVD player stand

and finally a fake pink street sign that says "Carina's hole."




I need $1,143.

7 comments:

Hank said...

you got time for this shit, but not to skype everynight with me?

Doug said...

.

Doug said...

oh damn, at first i typed: you are hilarious.

i don't know how the "." got posted.

Carina said...

guess blogger edited that one

quietnow said...

Are you aware that this typoed URL:

http://carina-all-together.blogpsot.com/

and "By God's mercy, one of the largest Bible-centered sites on the web"

it's like their traffic is counting on your readers who may or may not have had a couple of pabsts already in the day and cannot get it all together.

Carina said...

Oh no, that's my site too. I am just terribly uncreative when it comes to titles.


Conform fuckers.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.