Thursday, July 24, 2008

I almost DIED this morning!

I woke up early early early so I could drive in rush hour traffic, hop on the rush hour metro, switch trains and meet Lisa at Union Station for her eight hour layover. I was all the way in the left lane on 395 going north when I see a red pickup truck riding up against the rail to the right. All the sudden the truck hangs a SHARP left, cuts across four lanes of traffic, and T-bones the car DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME. Both the cars spin and crash into the rail. Everybody in the left lane comes to a stop and a car pulls up in the right lane, left side all dented in, and a man gets out and starts yelling at the guy squeezing out his nearly immobile driver side door. The guy who was hit got out and immediately pulled out his cell and I spent the next five minutes trying really hard to get around them.



This is the third car accident I've been bystander to! Could I be cursed?


Watch out!

No comments: