Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Speaking of Work

The woman I spend most of my time alone with in the office is pregnant. This is all fine and good except that hearing her talk about all the bizarre things that happen to you when you are pregnant (or maybe just spending so much time sitting in the same tiny room soaking up all her radiating fucked up hormones) has left me all weird inside it seems. I actually drove to the HyVee at 11 last night just because I couldn't go one more second without eating two different varieties of cook and serve Jello Pudding.

Needless to say, waiting for that shit to cool was one of the hardest things I've had to do in a while.
(And I'm not going to lie and say I didn't burn my tongue last night).

1 comment:

ablahblahblah said...

Pregnant people make me uncomfortable. Just wait until she starts talking about chaffing nipples and you`l know exactly what I mean