Postsecret: I like almost everybody
I have a habit of picking through the money in the drawer at the cafe. I try to keep track of wheat pennies, bicentennial quarters, Canadian coins and you know. It's not because I have any burning interest in coin collecting, I just like knowing they are there.
Anyway, a man came in the other morning (comes in all the time, but not someone I know well)and I pulled out a bicentennial quarter with the rest of his change.
"Here, I've been saving this for somebody... and it's you." (and it was actually kind of true)
He looked at the quarter, confused for a second, then at me. "Wow, I've been collecting these for years. Thank you."
I think I gave him a nonchalant (well as nonchalant as I can pull off) "sure," but inside I was just as excited as he looked walking away.


2 comments:
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Dont touch WIKILEAKS, faked DEMOCRACY!!!
Thank for all
Post a Comment