Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Oh my.

Do you ever have one of those days that's just so good you feel like a jerk for complaining about all those other days?


Leah and I have perfected the oatmeal chocolate chip raisin cookie.

It involves 2 parts chocolate to every one part raisin

and extra brown sugar (but Leah doesn't know I did that.)



"...what's clear is that you can do A work if you want to." From my English Lit teacher, at the end of my most recent paper. Thank God SOMEONE is looking out for my self-esteem is all I have to say.



I'm going to sleep in tomorrow because I did so much work these past two days.
No class until 2. I'm going to eat cookies for breakfast then sit around my house and play my music too loud

and sing

the wrong words.

Then I will go to class late and sit in the back looking unapproachable pretending that I haven't just been singing in my room with my cat and Steve.

No comments: